Saturday, April 27, 2013

Internet Scope



Make the difference I say
I say is it the fact that my love
Is on a sleeve why when you
Look in my eyes and I look in yours you can't breath
I say the world is ours and you agree in silence relaying the message to me in my mind
I say make my earth grow water it down you hold the key I desired for life now
your my survival heart
My social, my share, my half that disappeared, blue diamond, white pure, my longtime hope for a cure
Sure time and distance can trouble a lot I say pick out a place ill dream there non stop
My mind said done, my heart said "are you crazy GET HER!" my love maker pum pum smasher said "you said 26 and married until your going to have another baby"
You said "no forget it don't waste your time with me" I say "waste? Are you crazy this is who I waited so ever patiently all my life to see"
You Lilly let me be your frog that rides thru your releases of the waters on you all day and night long
Cruising thru your paths that's both now ours for hours and hours and hours your spirit said God sent me to you we can talk forever even after we meet on that final hour but we've been talking in spirit creating life for what it is now talk about the future
I know we both see clairvoyance and its clear we on another level of thoughts and visions look how we simply crossed dimensions
Time made us traveling made schedules you challenged me without ever saying whatever and even when you did we both heard of wings you can fly with me or we could fly together
It was no aleatory of how significant we occurred to meet and know each other
One person that could've read my mind in this time thru deity understandings that I could actually say would be the one it's like you had a computer at your finger tips with intelligence to read anyone's mind but I think we're far from stupid and we know its going to be a matter of time before we can both gently say "Dear Internet scope you're finally mines, psychically". Literally my mind has thought of you since and after the first time we laid eyes thru screens How could you hate this non abrasive way of mental inner world escaping our Consciousness eyes Striving both our minds to our ways of time that are not of bad but good or is it you want to wait of how it is to be truly like the process of making a movie
Thru contemplation you asked and received it took a lot to get us both to each other thru the cosmogony
For we believe in the deism of life yes we are deities of life making the wind howl with our minds how? We know that's our show who else needs to know our ways that we created of the dharma
You've successfully become my enlightenment the one I don't argue or fight with it thru spirit I can understand and write with thru touch screens you say don't go thru I guess that's why everyday I challenge you politely
You are my entheogen goddess yes it's that obvious it's really meant for me and you to be in office but were just letting Obama and Michelle get it tip topped and polished for our epiphany
Sharing with you my eschatology dreams and how we firmed in our team duo yes it was a dream nothing made at up the moment to be of make believe
Our enteral return will show a vision that thru esoteric journeys we face together that just us both learned guru or god I am I guru or goddess you are you for your inner peace ill tell and give you integrity times two infinite and beyond because we Formed our japa from years ago and generations before we're just reuniting the way from the future isn't hasn't been done before I say it's the karma of love that could be said in different ways but you're right who'd say love didn't have a better way so in your heeded words I obey for your command will lead the way you reminded me the meaning of life that others were yet to of known and still won't ever know is it our faults no we just know how this is to go so thrust and lift us both vice versa thru your next time of meditation and spiritual preparation with the minds eye I say nasma shall be her name indeed I say and we shall show her the proper ways to not do the same that we did along the way because we had to or had less of a choice to voice thru as we depict the new age of its unfortunate ways we will show many others of these new age ways that is righteously made for our days nondualism is what we go thru oneness is what've showed to each other on a plane of cosmology and prophecy of things that are in reality right now we can't change because we see a much different way in reincarnation inside of religious ecstasy so thru these seven virtues I show you I owe you what others failed to rightfully show you of the spiritual evolution we have forecasted for the universes weather here is your latest of your on my mind all the time news brought to you for you

No comments:

Post a Comment