Saturday, April 20, 2013

Master Something Not Money

I remember when I wanted to become a master at something. I knew it would be easy at times and difficult the other times. No matter what, I trained myself at, I practiced at it, I analyzed over it and I blandly made choices that were of good & some that were bad. When you Master something you usually don't explain why or how you got to exactly master what you did. Majority of the times you speak of it ambiguously in order to give others steps into how they can purposely be lead into making master decisions.

Do what we do but I'm my own master in my own universe so I can only speak for myself. What I've tend notice is that sometimes we are put in the wrong places for the right reasons. Theres some type of purpose that we serve in every environment we are placed in. That usually is for us to later to advance from. It's usually up to you to find out the sacred moments that is to be taken and given to you.

I told myself the main challenge was to sink the bad by overweighing them with good choices to make. The fact was that I needed more good people in order for it to work for me or at least one. All it takes is one person to make a difference, one person to make a change. Alone, just imagine what two people can do then if it only takes two people to make a change. I'm sure your already understanding why you sent it by now. I was able to face the facts that this was going to be challenging. Did I back out of it ever, you can bet the worlds safety on it I stuck to my goal and never gave up. A last I worked until I reached the level of the British cake, pancakes was left to achieve. It's a honor to get pancakes in the UK!

I heard anyways once I reached a level that I remember looking back on and seeing the experiment, experience then comparing yours to another, you find out amazing facts. It's called a mutual communication or empathy which takes time to keep sharing about. When you do it all alone it's going to be a experience that's wonderful and beautiful. Reason being when you start to master something all alone, you become one with your inner-self. Because all you'll be doing is keep telling yourself, to do while others tell you how much they hate to do what they do. The key to this success depends on you don't end up being a master that's lonely forever you'll never fully perfect and complete yourself without your other half.

Paris White ~ Love Success

No comments:

Post a Comment