Saturday, April 20, 2013

Intellectual Lair Doors

Your journeys are appreciated.


Fact is girls ain't nothing but trouble. They shake a little ass, hide their true identity/self and if a guy is dumb enough they'll get suckered in to believing everything this chick says. I don't know why they use this for entertainment but fact says it that they actually have the power to read the minds of men and that's one thing that can always agree on as women. Not only that a lot of you weak minded men will do anything for some pussy. Fools like you that put the importance of pussy and money together as far as anything illegal for money to just pay a girl for some pussy come on you've got to be kidding me youth.

All my thoughts are theories I don't research. A good majority of these topics I just think up. Hell I haven't even watched movies in the umm last see last five years or so. Guarantee my mind made them up though. Oh yes I forgot to tell what exactly I mastered. I mastered how to control the universe, unfortunately some of my thoughts really didn't need to occur. One thing I don't control is my dreams based on what I see once I go to sleep. The most I can control with my dreams is while I'm sleeping that I can control them. The first night I I turned up and felt the bass in my dreams, I knew I reached heaven and had mastered hell.

Legend says it that the devil was an angel before he was sent and given earth. According to our zodiac signs the Virgo owns the earth as there planet or element? You get the drift, read. What on earth could the devil literally do? Well for starters he can challenge the hell out of trillions-billions of people to be born soon on their faith in God. How does he do this? Easy he thinks of a bunch of inventions and things that can tempt the human to do. Remember he challenged God first God didn't challenge him first you obviously need and better be doing something amazingly extravagant.

So out of being the devils advocate if I were the devil I would create things people are just stupid enough to not understand. Don't take this personal but this is how a set class actually think and lie to the world. I'm giving you the cold fair truth, welcome to the doors of the intellectual lair. By creating this items what I would do is create another reason they need something in order need these items. Lets use money and a table for an example. Can't you eat with your plate in your hands, cup on the floor and you sitting on a chair? You didn't really need that table after all but the world has projected that to you that yes you do. Now don't go being stupid flipping and breaking your table or getting rid of it throwing it out the window of a 30story building or such. Please have the common sense not to do anything stupid, if you need some common sense answers make a list and ask Steve Harvey or Dr. Phil they'll both look at you like your an idiot if you are one.

Point is that devil lives on this earth and all he has done has made the obstacles. Ok it's your choice as people to do the right thing and say NO! Watch Friday and Mr. Weatherspoon expresses the word greatly. Have a nice intelligent genius day and God bless.


Paris White ~ Love Success

No comments:

Post a Comment