Saturday, April 20, 2013

Random Note Scrolls Pt.1

No matter what it is I shut it down go ahead pick the occupation my demonstration is outstanding imagine when I understand it leaving competition underhanded its my dimension do you understand it seeing what I'm planning no you don't no you can't I'm on that boat floating on rivers in the sky catching this air all I need is everything fair right here and square idk if your prepared you can watch me make millions or thousands and you'll still never know what I'm doing or how I do it I can't tell that's my law I would take to hell if I didn't make it to heaven my lifestyle eccentric authentic official demented my responses endless my timings progressive I'm to far in the lead that's why I keep on winning I shut it down ask anyone I do no pretending unless I am acting and that's for transactions I'm adding even when I'm subtracting
Blessed and God Given

No comments:

Post a Comment