Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Flaws

#soulmates #love #future #God #life a flaw is beauty from your past soon to be enhanced. A flaw is what your partner knows and keeps to thyself until you share. A flaw is something that most of us have and ignorant folks use as an advantage to be little someone. A flaw is what I consider the best part of the beauty you. As long I know your flaws you will know mines. Flaws the secrets you keep between the inside of your walls and halls mind and all. Flaws what people stepped on you about as you crawled. Flaws ill love you and your flaws thru it all. Flaws you remember when you had a thought that made you say "I hate my flaws" I'm telling you I love your flaws and all. God wouldn't turn your flaws away, neither would I. Flaws I got those as well guess what I say to those oh well. Flaws I remember I hated mines to then I thought about everything they brought me thru. The embarrassment, self embarrassment, having to be tough, developing tough skin, teaching me how cruel the world really is, understanding my dreams and my visions were awaited on premonitions awaiting for me in the future to make the decision. The roll of being fearless, I remember when I was careless. Now I prepare for this. Everything in my life but yet still I keep hearing what's right but the same ones are the same ones struggling in life what's life? Life is what we live life is what we create, life is what two people makes. A woman and a man I give respect to a woman first because they're the ones who give birth and put us on this earth. A man yeah I'm a good man and in my past I made flaw choices but I made the choice to be a man, a good man even thru those wrong choices. I'm not perfect frankly know is nor can be. Listen my dear soulmate, I'm the good man that can be yours, wants to be yours, has to be yours that's what a soulmate is. Remember we said will find our soulmate we didn't even know each other, where we were at I think we would have searched for each other all across the map into space and back. Now look miles away from each other but we find ways to stay close yes we do and we do this with the strongest form of hope, no joke unless we laughing, smiling together in unison together is a check always worth cashing in spirit for more or saving thru eyes, mind, ears and pictures. I know for sure we both on the same page in the bible on some scripture. I'm saying at the end of Revaluations yes indeed at the end of revaluations were the God man and God woman and the child were in heaven upon a meeting/waiting. Love remember its patient...

No comments:

Post a Comment