Tuesday, April 9, 2013

To Win

You have to learn to win in advance. Most of us grow up believing that winning is automatic or generally just comes in good favor. Sometimes we win from a bad a outcome. For the most part we want our wins to come from all positive notions And actions. Failing from a positive success can lead to a win though sometimes, reason being you'll play thru those obstacles again.

In games a team has to play defense in order to win. Without playing defense how far do you really think they are going to get? Don't worry ill wait until you find a team that has ever won every game without playing defense.

When both teams are playing defense, both teams are destine for a win. It's all about who plays stronger, smarter, swifter and is striving for the win, more. Judge yourself as a winner first and the reasons why you're a winner. We have obstacles all the time, challenges and we over rise all of that. Would that stop you from going for a win? A challenge or because someone else is winning and there is countless amount of time on the clock?!

Not me and my family wouldn't allow that either. Im sure if I was playing with friends in a game they wouldn't want me to quit either. As long as I play to win without giving up they understand that I'm a winner. These are the same types of skills and attitude that I want to give you and make you develop. Everybody is a winner in the earth, there's not one person that isn't. The choice is literally yours to become one and choose to win.

How hard can it be to win you ask? Do this, ask a winner, I guarantee they'll tell you it's not easy. I also guarantee they'll tell you in order to win you have to play hard and work hard. Even the laziest winners had to as well as still work hard & play hard. Winning should be a definition you never take out of your vocabulary. Imagine being a loser, never mind that's not what were talking about are we? Winners, win even when they lose they look someone in the face, smile, laugh and still find enough room to say "I'm a winner". I know your a winner even though I don't know who you are reading this reason why, because you finished this last sentence. Thanks for being a winner and your welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment