Thursday, May 9, 2013

Alcohol Love


Alcohol Love


            I remember when I had hit an age thinking, “Yes I can finally do everything that I wanted to do”. Turning 21 of course is and was everyone’s dream age until they turn, 22, 23, 24, 25 and so on. Turning 21 should not be idolized or categorized as the age I can finally go into bars and drink, but sadly it is. The age, 21, should be looked as an age of better evolving yourself. When I personally turned 21 I don’t remember much of it due to the fact I was doing so much. I think I did more buying alcohol and drinking at the age 22. Now I’m currently 24 turning 25 and ready to take my career to the max by finishing my long-term goals. Every time I’m in a bar, which most of the times is the One Ten located on Smithfield Street in Pittsburgh, PA. The bartender never brings me a drink unless it’s water with ice and a lemon. Drinking alcohol is not what I care about continuously doing; I mean I drink but I don’t worship my life & my weekends into going out and getting drunk. It’s honestly unhealthily, not of God and for the most part I can do much better productive effort with my time.


                                                Love, you know so many people fear to trust this word love. What’s baffling is that God is love so why is it that it is a fearing word? Well God is fearing, but that’s not the reason why. People lie in the strength of misusing the word to gain an advantage over peoples hearts and minds. Before I knew what this word truly meant I never misused it and had to witness for myself what exactly it meant. As far as living in the words of God you can trust his form of love, because he will do everything that you put into mind for you. Especially when you speak to him spiritually about what it is that you want to happen for you. The main key about this is trust his timing, he has a lot of obstacles and tasks himself that he has to complete in order to get what you asked him for to the end of the maze for you. Plus he’s not just catering to you he’s catering to his believers, children and even the non-believers.

                                                            The reason I bring these two topics up is that I see more women getting lost in love and thinking they are in love from alcohol. I also see more men using the word love as an advantage when they go out to drink to gain advantage over women. Merged together it forms what I like to call Toxic. These two should not, I repeat not be mixed together unless you are literally married to the person your doing both with. That’s the honest truth in my opinion. Although most individuals that are just now turning 21 or about to be really are clueless what to do at the age 21. I mean heck I was all I knew was that I wanted to be working and be in school doing something productive. Once I turned 22 I remember I was taking a walk around my old neighborhood I made a vow to myself. By the time I turned 25 I had to have a career no matter what it was I had to be doing so. Now I’m an undergrad, a business owner and on my way to more success. I just wanted to give a note of love out to those that drink to not mix the word love and alcohol together, it’s 2013 control you. Kudos.
“ You can live to live or forget what you’re living for”


Paris White ~ Love Success

No comments:

Post a Comment